Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pink Bible


Pride and Prejudice. Mormon version. This movie is the story of our life in short. What I mean is that if you put our apartment C11 into a hour and half story plot..and only added the important life changing events (what am I kidding, every event is life changing.) then the resulting story would be this movie only with different names and we would end up being sued for copyright infringement. For those of you who have seen the movie then you know what the Pink Bible is and how important it is for certain girls (though it should be a priority for all girls.) For those of you who have not seen the movie, go watch it, but for sake of time this is our definition of the Pink Bible coming from a friends friend whose name is not known. "The Pink Bible tells you how to get a guy and what rules to follow." So why did I bring up the Pink Bible? I don't know..forget it. Oh, yes. We do have one. but without the urim and thummim (answer to your question: yes i had to pull out my scriptures to figure out how to spell it, I was one letter off) you will never be able to translate and understand it. For those of you who still don't completely understand. Here. A picture is after all, worth a thousand words.


Yes. this is our apartment, your first look! and this is our room mate. Yes!! I know, she does look like the girl from the movie. These are our many pink bibles and it is necessary to have several. we like to flourish our apartment in the books. they are cheap and you might be able to buy your own here. I don't recommend it though, who knows the trustworthiness of this site. Or, In all seriousness. this is our pink bible.


This is our Pink Bible, if you can't read the title then perhaps you really do
need the urim and thummim, because we do have good hand writing!
This has been written by a trustworthysource (me.) and I would even be
glad to sell it to you (I am trustworthy)!! Like I said, I write
it, all my roommates
and friends have a say of what goes in but you will see me holding the
pink bible in hand during church, school, and social meetings
taking notes to go in. I guess this post is about,
I'm not quite sure...

-Suez :D

1 comment: